UC Ready is a web-based, continuity planning program implemented throughout the University of California system. This industry-leading application is built on the Salesforce platform and supports continuity planning efforts at both the enterprise and department level. UC Ready also supports emergency action planning for our facilities and application-level and enterprise-level ITDR plans.
The program was designed to prepare for rapid resumption of the university's mission of teaching, research, and public service, following any unexpected disruption. UC Ready can help your department prepare for continuity issues of limited personnel, limited resources, backup restoration, alternate facilities, utility failure and other disaster events.
UC Ready will guide you, step-by-step, to create a continuity plan that:
- Identifies Critical Functions and Priorities
- Information and strategies that will help during and after the disaster-event
- Planning strategies to ensure that we are better prepared
- Action items that can be done now to lessen the impact of these event
- Outlines Recovery Strategies
UC Ready Login Instructions:
Please follow the steps below to obtain a UC Ready account in order to view and update UCI business continuity plans.
- Use single sign on to access the link: https://ucready-fusion.lightning.force.com/lightning/page/home
- Once you have logged in, you will receive this message:
You can't access Lightning Experience: Lightning Experience is enabled for your organization, but not yet for you. Want to give it a try? Ask your Salesforce admin.
- Email Krista Woodward at email@example.com to inform her that you're a new UC Ready user and which plan(s) you need to access.
- Krista will complete the setup of your account and contact you afterwards.
- After any changes are made to your access or plan edit rights, you must close the existing internet browser, open a new one, and log back in to view changes.
- You should now have access to your plan.